To download the Linceses
- Certification for registration to possess radioactive material or irradiation appratus (DAE-1-to download)
- Certification for utilizing, producing, storing, distributing or selling radioactive material or irradiation apparatus(DAE-3-to download)
- Certification for prior permission radioactive material or irradiation appratus(DAE-5-to download)
- ဓာတ်ရောင်ခြည်ပင်ရင်းများအတွက် စစ်ဆေးခြင်းဆိုင်ရာ စံလုပ်ထုံးလုပ်နည်း
- ဓာတ်ရောင်ခြည်ထုတ်စက်/ဓာတ်ရောင်ခြည်ထုတ်ကိရိယာ သို့မဟုတ် ရေဒီယိုသတ္တိကြွဒြပ်ပစ္စည်းအတွက် ကြိုတင်ခွင့်ပြုချက်၊မှတ်ပုံတင်လက်မှတ်နှင့်လိုင်စင်လျှောက်ထားရာတွင် ဆောင်ရွက်ပုံအဆင့်ဆင့်
- Procedure for Prior Permission, Registration Certificate and License Application for radiation generators / irradiation apparatus or radioactive material
PROCEDURE FOR PRIOR PERMISSION, REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE AND LICENSE APPLICATION FOR RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL OR IRRADIATION APPARATUS
(Especially export from foreign country)
1. A person who wants to import or export for any radioactive material or irradiation apparatus, shall apply to the Department of Atomic Energy in the prescribed prior permission form (DAE-5) to prior permit.
2. An applicant for prior permission may require to summit attached with Attachment A which describe the required details document [REQUIREMENTS FOR RADIOACTIVE SOURCE LICENSE APPLICATIONS].
3. A person who has received the notice for prior permission should pay the registration fees prescribed by the Department of Atomic Energy.
4. The Department of Atomic Energy may permit or refuse to issue the prior permission after scrutinizing the stipulations for which the prior permission form (DAE-5) received. The Department may, after scrutinizing the application in accordance with the stipulations, grant or refuse to grant prior permission (DAE-6).
5. A person in possession of any kind of radioactive material or irradiation apparatus shall apply to the Department of Atomic Energy with an application form for a registration certificate (DAE-1) in order to obtain the registration certificate (DAE-2) after having inspected the Radioactive Material by the DAE.
6. The Department of Atomic Energy may permit to issue the registration certificate (DAE-1) after survey or inspection stipulations for which the application registration certificate form (DAE-1) received.
7. A person who has received the registration certificate shall, if desirous of utilizing, producing, storing, distributing or selling radioactive material or irradiation apparatus, apply to the Department of Atomic Energy with application form (DAE-3) in order to obtain the licence.
8. A person who applies a licence must undertake following required facts.
(a) Appointing Radiation Protection Officer or carrying out the radiation protection programme.
(b) Completely placed Radiation Protection equipment or management of the completed programmes.
(c) To carry out the Radiation protection programme completely;
(d) Place enough administration for environmental pollution programme.
9. The Department of Atomic Energy will conduct prior permission of license and regular inspection of a work site employing radioactive material or irradiating apparatus under license.
10. The inspector assigned by the Director General of the Department of Atomic Energy will be:
(a) The findings of the survey or inspection and the necessary instructions or recommendations must be properly recorded and a copy of it given to the owner.
(b) Findings of special significance from a survey or inspection work should be reported to the Director General of the Department of Atomic Energy.
11. The Department of Atomic Energy may permit to issue the utilizing, producing, storing, distributing or selling License after survey or inspection and scrutinizing the stipulations for which the application License form (DAE-3) received.
12. A person who wants to return the Radioactive Material after using to the Original Country shall apply the form (DAE-5) to the DAE.
13. The DAE has to inspect the radioactive material which to return and issue the Re-exportation License (DAE-6) and Transport Certificate.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RADIOACTIVE SOURCE LICENSE APPLICATIONS
1. NAME OF ORGANISATION & ADDRESS, APPLICANT’S NAME & OCCUPATION, and APPLICANT’S NRC/PASSPORT NO.
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL, IRRADIATING APPARATUS, RADIATION GENERATOR TO BE EXPORTED OR IMPORTED (Elements and mass number, Chemical/physical form, Name of Manufacturer, Model and serial no., Activity and Reference date, Dimension and Weight, Purpose to use )
And attached with the following information
· Design approved authority certificate (e.g. certificate for radioactivematerials package, safety evaluationreport)
· Licence certificate from country of origin
· Leakage test certificate
· Decay Chart
3. RADIATION PROTECTION PROGRAMME
· Standard operation procedures or handling procedures
· Responsibilities of Radiation Protection Officer (RPO or RSO), Radiation workers and management
· Emergency procedures
4. RADIATION WORKERS PERSONAL DETAILS WITH BIO-DATA/C.V AND CERTIFICATES (E.G RADIATION SAFETY CERTIFICATE, ASNT RT LEVEL I, II, III)
Name and NRC/passport No. of Radiation Protection Officer and radiation workers, Date of Birth, Education/ Degree / Qualifications, Occupation (Please describe qualification, training and experience in separate sheet and also attach copy of any relevant certificate.)
5. RADIATION SURVEY METER SPECIFICATIONS AND INFORMATION WITH CURRENT CALIBRATION CERTIFICATES WITH APPROVED FACILITY (SUFFICIENT FUNCTIONAL SURVEY METERS)
(Type of Instrument, Name of Manufacturer, Model and serial no., calibration date) List of safety equipment (Emergency equipment) on site long tong, cutter, lead pot, lead apron, lead bag, warning flag & light)
6. PERSONAL MONITORING
Name of Dosimetry supplier (authorized provider) TLD, OSL or Film badges
Pocket dosimeters model no. serial no. and calibration certificates
7. ADDRESS WHERE RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL, IRRADIATING APPARATUS IS TO BE USED. PORT OF EMBARKATION, PORT OF DESTINATION, DESTINATION ADDRESS